Over a period of time, our body gathers a lot of toxins, chemicals, and additives in varied forms owing to the unhealthy eating habits and a stressed lifestyle. The full body cleansing process or detox program is not only a protective defense mechanism but also a necessity for your well-being.
A well planned and guided body detox helps in shedding the extra kilos, restore the lost health and make us feel more energetic and fresh.
How to approach Full Body Cleansing?
This is your comprehensive guide for the Organic Detox process including the type of food that one should be having and not having, in order to approach Full Body Cleansing.
- Fruits and fruit juices: Fruits help in washing out all the body toxins due to high liquid content in them. Furthermore, they are easy to digest and rich in antioxidants, nutrients, fiber, and vitamins. They are a must have in any detox diet and specifically aids the process of Kidney Cleansing.
- Lemon, Lime, and Oranges: All these are citrus fruits, rich in Vitamin C, which are known to flush out all the toxins in the body and speed up the digestion process. A warm glass of lemon water is a great way to start the day in the detoxification process. Lemon also supports the liver cleansing process.
- Green vegetables & food: Green vegetables in the form of spinach, barley, arugula, wheatgrass or any other leafy green vegetable improves the process of digestion by giving a chlorophyll-boost to the digestive system. They also enhance the liver detoxification process.
- Green Tea: Popular for its antioxidants properties, green tea cleanses the body from toxins with its liquid contents and enhances liver functions.
- Raw vegetables: All the raw vegetables like carrots, onions, artichokes, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, sprouts, beet, turmeric helps in the process of cleansing the body making the detoxification complete. Also, the raw vegetables are high in sulfur and glutathione that helps the liver detoxify harmful chemicals and supports colon cleansing as well.
- Broccoli sprouts: High in antioxidants, broccoli stimulates the detoxification enzymes thus speeding up the body cleansing process.
Detoxification or Organic Cleansing is an essential process to make the body feel better from the continuous harmful effects of junk that we gather in the body. For planning a healthy and effective detox plan, it is best to buy a quality cleansing product from a trusted brand such as Global Healing Center. It provides excellent products for Natural Cleansing and a healthy lifestyle.